Oh James is a UK brand that specialises in Home products and is made in London.
The brand offers a variety of products, which includes diffusers, face masks, tote bags, beard oil and of course lovely Soy candles in travel or full size. NHS employees also get a discount on their orders.
Each candle has been named after a room to reflect the type of fragrance you would expect from it. I love this as it’s unique. And how cute is the logo on the candles.
In the Library glass Candle, which is scented with Tobacco and Dark Honey.
In the Garden travel size Candle, which is Tomato and Mint.
The Scent Discovery Set is a generous tea light collection that allows you to find your perfect scents without committing to full size. The scents are shown below.
- In the Library:Tobacco and Dark Honey
- In the Boudoir: Vanilla, Patchouli and Sandalwood
- On the Terrace: Geranium and Amber
- In the Lounge: Vetiver and Patchouli
- In the Garden: Tomato and Mint
- In the Orchard: Ripe Pear and Freesia
- In the Morning: Coffee and Cardamom
- In the Woods: Oregano, Petitgrain and Rosewood
It was a clever move providing me with the Scent Discovery Set because now I want the lot! All of them smell wonderful.
The ones that really stand out are the In the Garden and In the Orchard because those are more unique fragrances. The candle In the Library is also lovely and not overpowering.
I would happily purchase all of these for myself and loved ones.
Go check out @oh__james and give the a follow if you like.