Oilixia is a UK skincare brand that sources natural ingredients from global resources.
– The Brands founder is Alexandra Janson, who has travelled to over 50 countries 🌎
– Alexandra Janson was born in Australia and has an English and Latvian heritage 🦘
– Oilixia is a tribute to the wonderful local ingredients discovered on her travels ♥️
– Every product is produced in small batches. – Freshly produced in small batches, largely based on cold pressed oils and contain unique potent ingredients from local producers that support their community 🌾
– This cleanser was inspired by Australia and it includes potent Kakadu Plum extract, which is a natural source of Vitamin C.
The Australian Kakadu Plum Gummy Facial Cleanser, claims to help lift dirt and makeup off, whilst stimulating skin circulation. And it also exfoliates the skin.
Glycerin (natural ingredient that adds mousture) Apricot Kernel Oil, Almond oil, Macadamia oil and Sunflower seed oil.
Add a dollop onto dry skin for approx 10 seconds, pressing and lifting to create a suction onto the skin. Add a little water and continue to massage until the cleanser turns white, then rinse off.
This is the most fun cleanser I’ve ever used. I love the suction part on my face. The cleanser is gooey & it’s like I’m giving myself a face massage at the same time. I don’t wear a lot of makeup but this has made my face feel freshly clean. It also smells amazing. I have dry skin & this does not make my skin dryer after use.
You may recall the love I have for the Amazonian Caycay Facial Oil, from a previous review. I have the same love for this cleanser too.
I was kindly gifted this from @oilixia for my review.
You can purchase this directly from @oilixia @loveindulge @fabledbymarieclaire @bathandunwind