Say hello to the Oilixia skincare brand 👋
Oilixia is a UK skincare brand that sources natural ingredients from global resources.
– The Brands founder is Alexandra Janson, who has travelled to over 50 countries 🌎
– Alexandra Janson was born in Australia and has an English and Latvian heritage 🦘
– Oilixia is a tribute to the wonderful local ingredients discovered on her travels ♥️
– Every product is produced in small batches.
– Freshly produced in small batches, largely based on cold pressed oils and contain unique potent ingredients from local producers that support their community 🌾
– Amazonian Caycay Facial Oil is inspired by the Amazon Rainforest 🌳
Amazonian Caycay Facial Oil Review ✨
The Amazonian Caycay Facial Oil claims to help promote surface skin renewal, whilst replenishing the skin.
Caryodendron Orinocense (Caycay) seed oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel oil, Almond Oil, Passionflower seed oil.
Instructions: Add 2-3 drops to a freshly cleansed face. Can be worn alone or under a moisturiser.
I have been using this for the last week and it’s a key fave. It adds a healthy glow to the face, while not being greasy. It’s rich enough for evening use but also light enough for daytime. It also smells ever so wonderful. And let’s just appreciate the packaging 🙌
I was kindly gifted this oil for my review from Oilixia.