I have been lucky enough to review two wonderful Green Tea face masks from The Green Tea Goddess.
The Green Tea Goddess is a UK brand that uses Japanese ingredients to make wonderful skincare face masks. You can also purchase green tea to drink.
Fun facts 💫
– The brand founder is a lovely lady called Maxine 👑
– 5% of the brands profits are donated to mental health charities 💪
– The masks are made with an ancient Japanese beauty secret ingredient 🇯🇵 – More products are to come in the future 😻
– The green tea is sourced from a family run organic green tea farm in Uji, Kyoto in Japan ♥️
– They also offer Green Tea, which is certified organic, i.e. no pesticides or chemicals are used 🍵
First up is the Brightening mask Organic Matcha Tea Mask. I heart this mask so so much. It adds instant brightening to the skin. The colour of the mask is bright green – think Hulk shade.
– Add a level scoop of the mask to a bowl and add water until the mask is a paste texture.
– Pop the mask on your face for 20 mins or until dry.
Next up is the Organic Matcha Tea with Banana and Honey Mask – this is the newest edition to the range. Again this is a brightening mask but it also hydrates the skin.
I used this when I was hungover & my skin was dehydrated and it didn’t disappoint. My skin was brighter & it looked like I’d never even entertained a hangover.
I love both of these masks. And I’ve even purchased the original brightening Organic Matcha Tea masks.
To buy these masks yourself, go check out their website https://greenteagoddess.com
Products gifted for my review ♥️